Monday 11 March 2013

Insta Life 12.03

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/ Wearing Asos broderie anglaise dress and House of Harlow ring
2/ French triple cream brie at my mums house. Could eat my whole body weight in this cheese!
3/ In love with these new Asos t-shirts!
4/ Zara the cat. My housemates and I rescued her nearly a year ago when she was four weeks old and I found a home for her with one of my good friends. She is such a beautiful little lady!
5/ Standard Friday night selfie before going out for dinner with friends.
6/ Excited to be juicing after buying a juicer!
7 & 8/ Cupcakes and the cutest lolly bags at a surprise party for one of my best friends.
9/ What I wore to said surprise party. Dangerfield leather skirt and Sportsgirl tank.
10/ My very messy prawn, rice vermicelli, snowpea and mint salad.
11/ My silly baby girl being silly.
12/ Finally got my hands on a copy of one of the Harpers Bazaar 15th anniversary issues. I landed the beautiful Romance Was Born edition.
13/ Peppermint tea, Vogue and True Blood in bed. Bliss!
14/ Watermelon, orange, pineapple, apple and carrot juice on a hot morning.
15/ Pretty lights on a gumtree at my local shopping centre.
 
 
Well, I have been well and truly slack with my posts this last week. Time seems to have just slipped away from me.
I am hoping to have my own new camera soon so outfit posts will be easier and more frequent.
There's also only 79 days until my long-awaited eight week trip through Europe, so I will hopefully have a decent amount of posts and images coming to you when the time comes. Make sure you stay tuned for tips and tricks and things I learn along the way.
So excited it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment