Monday 18 March 2013

Euro-spiration Part 1: London

Part of my plan with this blog was to always include some travel as well as fashion/style and it is now that this part is finally coming into play. As my impending eight week Europe trip approaches (73 days, but who's counting?), I thought it might be a nice little idea to share some Euro-spiration with you all of places that my bestest buddy and I will be/hope to be visiting.
 
During our travels we will be staying in London, Edinburgh, Cork, Dublin, Paris, Nice, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Florence and Rome. In that order.

It just so happens that we have nearly exactly 10 weeks til we jet off. It also happens that if we lump Cork and Dublin together (for the sake of the following paragraph), there are exactly 10 places. Fancy that! What a coinkidink! (aka Coincidence, for those not familiar with the aforementioned word)
 
With that in mind, I will be posting a Euro-spiration post on each place every week until we go, starting with London this week. We have a whole 10 days in London, which I am absolutely over the moon about due to my everlasting love affair with this crazy place.
I've been there before years ago and already have an extensive list of things to see/places to go, but if anyone knows of any interesting, little-known places then please leave a comment in the comments section and let me know!
 
Without further ado, here is a whole bunch of London-spiration and places we will be visiting. Some are actually of Liverpool and Bath as we will be day-tripping there. Enjoy!

(For more Euro-spiration, check out my Pinterest)











 








 


















 









 





No comments:

Post a Comment