Sunday 10 February 2013

Week in Polyvore 11.02

Once again, I am sharing with you some of my favourite Polyvore sets that I've made in the last week. Needless to say, I've been very inspired and found it difficult to choose just a couple.
 
If you would like to see all of my sets, they can be found here.
 
 
Botanical

Scales
Monki leather tank, $74 / Sass & Bide short mini skirt / Marni black leather sandals / Givenchy zip wallet, $215 / ASOS steel ring, $13 / LowLuv coin jewelry / Carven round sunglasses
 
 
 
Blanc
 
 
 
Bunny




Just Landed
 
Purple Haze
 
Givenchy print tee / Finders Keepers , $150 / Miista high heels / Lulu Townsend envelope clutch / Illesteva sunglasses / sagaform Takeaway 12oz Mug
   


 
Summer in the City
 
 
 
 
 
Breakfast in Paris
 
T By Alexander Wang striped shirt / Sonia by Sonia Rykiel wool pants, $195 / Gucci kitten heel shoes / Nixon watch / Illesteva
 
 
 
Palm
 
 
 
 
Breeze
 
 
 
 
Nina
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment