Thursday 28 February 2013

Milan Fashion Week: Just Cavalli A/W 2013










So basically, I couldn't bring myself to cut down my number of images per post, so I have separated this post from the last one. I also felt that these two collections deserved their own posts as they are so different from each other and amazing in their own right.
I have a strange relationship with Roberto Cavalli. I tend to dislike his self-named line, while I wish I could bathe in a sea of clothes from his 'Just Cavalli' line.
This collection is no exception, and is one of those very rare fashion moments when you view a collection and think "I would literally wear every single one of those things". (If anyone is unable to think of a gift for my birthday in October, if you start saving now you may be able to buy me one of each. Just sayin').
Continuing on with his mirrored prints that I so desperately love, Cavalli has fused together an Oriental and exotic subject matter with an urban, rockstar edge. And it doesn't hurt one bit that to top it all off, Georgia May Jagger closed the show. With her perfect face.
I can safely say this is definitely my favourite collection to come out of Milan Fashion Week.

And with that, we are up to speed and ready for Paris Fashion Week posts! Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment