Sunday 24 February 2013

Insta Life

 
 
 







 
 


 







 
1/ Making homemade pizza.
2/ Walking through beautiful Flagstaff Gardens to visit my friend Olli on an equally beautiful summer's evening.
3/ Olli's very handsome Siamese cat, Benedict.
4/ Wearing my favourite new Minkpink dress which makes me feel like Stevie Nicks. (This is a good thing. Obviously).
5/ Doing a bit of backyard tanning/reading
6/ Feeling pretty in my thrifted floral dress at a party. Standard upper leg selfie. You know how it is.
7/ Countdown to Europe. Just hit double digits. Not even coping right now.
8/ New Topshop sandals that came in the mail! Oh so cute, but paying for it in blisters today.
9/ Healthy roast vegetables for dinner.
10/ New reading material. Have to say on a side note, I'm actually not a fan. Kill me if you must, but this is one highly overrated book. But then again it sort of reminds me of Catcher in the Rye (the main character incidentally reads this book) and I didn't enjoy that either. Each to their own I guess.
11/ Beautiful, majestic creature giving me her best bitchface on a Saturday morning.
12/ Girls night in. Obligatory junk food and what I like to call "Spinster movies".
13/ Selfie before heading out on a stinking hot day.
14/ Waffles at The People's Market on said stinking hot day. 

  
Well here we are again as another weekend finishes. I realised I hadn't actually posted an Instagram recap in two weeks, so I have a fair few photos this week.

You will notice above that my countdown to my eight week Europe trip is fast approaching. As it gets closer, I will probably start putting up some travel related posts to get you all into the travelling mood!

I don't really have much to report, except that I have a brand spankin' new outfit post coming up tomorrow so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment