Tuesday 19 February 2013

Humpday Pinspiration

Just a little bit of Pinspiration to say HAPPY HUMPDAY! Congratulations, you've made it through half the week!

I also wanted to mention that I have had quite an important aspect of my life go sideways this last week. I don't owe anyone any explanations and I'm definitely not going to be airing any of my dirty laundry on here, but I wanted to mention it just in case I don't post as much or if I seem a bit absent. I will not be going on a hiatus or anything like that, so essentially nothing will change, but just in case it does at least you know there's a reason.
We all go through major life changes at some point. That's pretty much a given. During these times it's important to pull back on everything and concentrate on yourself for a while.

It's also important to remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel (and all those clichés), even when it is hard to see a positive outcome. The human spirit is the strongest thing in the world and we can overcome more than we give ourselves credit for.





 




 



 

 









 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment