Friday 8 February 2013

Denim


  
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


Sportsgirl dress / Topshop boots / Asos bag / Karen Walker Sunglasses (in black here) / Vintage coin necklace / YSL ring


I went out for brunch with my good friend Sarah this morning, and while we were out I got to talking about my blog and my desire to snap a few outfit shots here and there. I've been waiting to get a good camera for when I go away, but we decided we would try with my iPhone and see how we went.
And so, my very first outfit post was born. It's nothing too exciting, but this is a pretty standard outfit of mine for a relaxed Saturday.
I should mention that the boots I'm wearing are pure magic. It was completely love at first sight when I saw them on the Topshop website and I just had to have them. I even said to my best friend that "If I were a boot, this would be it". Snakeskin leather, burgundy velvet and gold metal details. Photos don't even do them justice.
I also just purchased these Karen Walker sunglasses on eBay the other day for a mere fraction of the RRP. Super exciting as these are my first pair of good quality sunglasses that aren't going to snap in a week.
Enjoy!
(p.s. I have to apologise for the state of my regrowth in advance. About a year ago I lightened my hair from brown to my natural blonde and have been trying to grow it out to my natural colour. It's not actually that bad in real life but I think it was the lighting in the photos)


No comments:

Post a Comment