Wednesday 30 January 2013

Mirror, Mirror

Unless you've been living under a rock, you will have noticed a huge trend rising up out of every fashion house in the world. This trend is the mirrored print.

As a lover of symmetry, I am a huge fan of these prints and am instantly drawn to them whenever I enter a store.

Below are some of my picks in a nice range of prices. Of course I could have gone into blazers and blouses and t-shirts etc, but I thought I would keep it short and sweet.

The Dresses


Alexander McQueen print dress / Roberto Cavalli , $1,345 / Clover Canyon print dress, $340 / Forever New pattern dress, $125


The Skirts

Erdem floral skirt / Mary Katrantzou / H&M , $24 / Peter Pilotto knee length skirt

The Trousers

ChloƩ silk pants / Roberto Cavalli silk pants, $1,100 / Clover Canyon patterned pants, $310 / River Island cotton pants, $24

No comments:

Post a Comment